Are men unable to be faithful to one woman by default?

Every few years, I feel like I know nothing about men, love, sex, relationships, and Tantra.
And here I go again. I'm a totally empty cup that can be poured afresh.
That can be a good thing. 
So, what are these concepts again?

I look at men and ponder about our differences... Come on, men and women are so different! Not only do men have straight bodies that by default look less attractive than the curvy bodies of women, but they also carry their bit-of-a-pregnant belly like kings... and women still fall to their feet if they think the podgy king is wealthy and successful. We believe we could learn something of value from him; maybe he'd help us solve the puzzle of life, eliminate struggles, or even be so helpful and necessary we just might feel safe and happy.

Do I think like all women? Maybe not.
Do most women need their man to be faithful? Or do they simply need his commitment to look after them financially, regardless of how much he'd be involved in the relationship - think about it!

I'd settle for the latter. 
Why? You can have great sex with anybody you like the scent of. Men know that. And sex is sex, and emotions, love, and devotions are emotions, love, and devotion. You don't need to mix that all up with sex in the single concoction. What's the most important thing to you? Focus on that. You can certainly find what you focus on.

My ex said it well. Men are all the same. They are simple and predictable creatures, and they'd fuck anything that moves and looks good. 
Why are women still resisting that info? Why does it make us frown?

And when it comes to the Tantra part?
I'm re-learning it on my own.
Girl, Boy, you can make your masturbation Tantric like there's no tomorrow! Remember, Tantra is all about breath, sound, and movement. Let's get loud!

Make your time in Tepoztlan sacred, Pavlina.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You really never know...

Laying a new foundation

The Spirit world watches all my romances