Another ceremony after 5 years of integration

Jungle life... The Ayahuasca ceremony is set for Monday. So I have 3 days to cleanse my body further. I've not been following any too-special diet, except for avoiding most processed foods and alcohol. Although I had some beer yesterday, I've been good since Auckland's airport. Now, I will not drink till then and ease out on the coffee, too. Definitely no coffee on Monday morning, and perhaps eat just fruit 24 hours before.
The food here is quite good and abundant, with plenty of grilled chicken around that's dirt cheap, grilled platanos, rice, fruit, and fresh cheese. What more do you need to thrive? Vegetables, perhaps...
Even the Shaman here seems to eat everything, including bread.

I feel relatively clean already. I sweat tons daily, and generally, I'm just happier since I came to this place. Any toxic negativity dissolved. 
I laugh even at things like a lost bag full of groceries. My groceries that L. offered to carry because they were heavy. L. just does these things, apparently. The lesson is, next time, don't trust him with your heavy bags or teach him how to look after whatever he's carrying. 

I cuddle with cute kittens and puppies here every day. I get morning human hugs and have plenty of time to write, dance, or dream. These activities are important for me.

I wonder when they will need me to cook or clean. Been successfully bypassing it, as I cannot do either! 

The last part of preparing myself mentally and physically before the Aya ceremony will be setting the right intention.
I think I already have something in mind. 
Ayahuasca is supposed to be the Mother - the feminine energy... so I'll ask for something connected to grounding, finding a home, and a secure relationship with a secure man who'll adore me and after every lovemaking, he'll want more and comes closer to me. I'm calling it in.
I still haven't drunk San Pedro cactus. When I do, I'd honor the masculine energy and ask for help creating a successful career...
Or I could ask Madre Ayahuasca about that, too.

I bought an illuminating ring light for my iPhone... I'm recording videos, where I look pretty, that I'm gonna publish online. It is done, it is done, it is done. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You really never know...

Laying a new foundation

The Spirit world watches all my romances