What I need

"Vsechno co potrebuje je svetlo, vzduch a lasku...." Says the Czech fairytale Lotrando a Zubejda.
"All she needs is light, air, and love..." and great sex, I add.

There's a difference between 25 year old driving you up the wall or 35 and 45 year old... I trust the direction of the older ones more.
I know age is social, cultural, and perhaps a spiritual construct. It's not always very telling. Like, does a 25-year-old who lived on the streets and/or studied with shamans possess the same or deeper character and wisdom as a 25-year-old who had everything prepared on a golden plate, including paid college, lodging, and all the parties they wanted to have?

Damn, I got a cold a mere week after finishing an antibiotic treatment for Borrelia. Why does my mind sabotage my body and everything else? I have to feel fit for work, get back into my fitness regime, and, I planned a trip to Germany and a photoshoot in Holland this week!
I also blocked my neck...    

This is not necessarily a bad sign. In line with all the recent changes, my body is cleansing. Preparing for something new, something better ahead of us; it's my system's way of resetting.
What are my factory settings anyway? Is that innocence, health, and believing in unconditional divine love and guidance? Believing in human love? I feel like I lost access to these.

Everything that's not aligned with my deeper truth and the best version of me, with a life filled with interdependence, freedom, choices, wisdom, health, and the right people around me, must fall away.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You really never know...

Laying a new foundation

The Spirit world watches all my romances