The Divine Mother - Men returning to the Womb

I'd like to elaborate on a post I published on Instagram a few days ago:

****

π‘¬π’Žπ’ƒπ’π’…π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘¨π’“π’„π’‰π’†π’•π’šπ’‘π’† 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

(Read until the end)


I don’t know how this transmission found its way to me.
After a lifetime of pushing my mother away and years of suppressing my own motherly instincts, being one of those - There are already too many children in the world… How on Earth have I made the leap to a new consciousness?
I have profound compassion for all the men who came looking for the Archetype of the Mother in me and never found it.
(But men, don’t date your mothers! I’ll explain later.)

All men have some mother wounds. Because we all came from a mother. Unconsciously, we look to ‘return to the womb.’
And I tended to attract men with mother issues.
Why? 

For the opportunity to heal.
In the past, I couldn’t provide mothering safety, nurturance, and unconditional love for myself, let alone for someone else.
The men who wanted to date me needed these qualities like air.
How could this polarity ever work outside of the bedroom? Me looking for the Divine Father in them, not finding it, and them looking for the Divine Mother in me, not seeing it.

I now believe that male and female Archetypes of Mother and Father are the highest calling we can embody - without necessarily starting a family of our own, should we choose not to or just simply cannot.


❗️𝑢𝒏𝒆 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’•π’„π’‰ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓. You should never get into a relationship with someone trying to be your mother or father!!!
Toxic.
Anyone smothering, pedantic, despotic, and controlling took these archetypes from the wrong end. Such a dynamic where your partner treats you like a child is TOXIC!!!
There are far too many good men dating dragons. They’re smothering, controlling, or emotionally unavailable. You’re a grown man; you don’t need to be mothered!!!
And far too many women date men who are absent like their fathers were or narcissistically abusive.

I want to see more love in the world.
In my coaching for men, we cover healing of the mother wound, navigating controlling or unavailable women, various male Archetypes, and more.

#archetypes #healing #relationships #masculine #feminine #mother #menswork #coaching #motherwound

****


So what do I need to add to that?
Women providing safety and protection for men for them to return to the womb - isn't that emasculating? Won't that take away from the chemistry between us? Isn't man supposed to be the provider and protector?
Good questions. I guess those were partially responsible for my emotional unavailability. I didn't wanna give. I thought I was the one, being born a woman and coming from a broken home, the one entitled to receive. I wasn't a typical taker, per see. Haha, a lot of learning experience there, but I was a hurt child running around looking for a person who'd provide both motherly and fatherly love. I can still act out like that child. Yuck... but it's a trauma response, and I have all the love for the inner child now that I should have had at the very beginning. When we understand and love ourselves despite our child-like behavior, we heal...
Back to the question - Won't it affect a relationship's masculine and feminine dynamic?

The answer is simple: Are you always the one who's providing and protecting while the other does nothing to make you feel safe and cared for? Then it's time to switch roles and see how sexy that is!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You really never know...

Laying a new foundation

The Spirit world watches all my romances